Re: [microsound] Re: perception

>what sense does it make to literally degrade yourself to just be
>cantankerous and nothing else...?

uh.oh...do u really likes the aesthetics of failure? degradation of
sound?... so i'm lack of contents?...what are you reading now? perhaps just
ipod(in)?

>so i'm adult, serious, and boring because i critize you?

no. you are adult&serious&boring because you are adult&serious&boring. you
are not criticizing me. you even don't know what we are talking about now

>no i dont - who?

jusep torres campalans is a fraud like you.but nicer.

>best,
haha.worst!!
>~kasper
kaspa