From: escondido oculto [mailto:galaxiamarconi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Tuesday, January 28, 2003 9:45 AM
To: microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [microsound] re: mamporrero?

rigth. sorry but my english is very poor. if possible que take me off =
the=20
list por write in spanish/castillian/andalusian tongue? have you some =
record

to listen or another artistic stuff a-vailable? [danceable or not]
tanque. rafael.-
note: yes, the "mamporrero" [in his literal sense]is an ocupation still =

existentent in the rural lands or countries or regions, for aid the =
bestias=20
[sementals] make copulations.
www.soundsense.blogspot.com