Re: [microsound]

>as i described the list, i expected this to be a plattform of sharing
>information and news about music and sound sculpting.
>what i received the last days was wasting my time and disk space.
>would you be so kind to stop that uninteresting posting now?

we're just all a bunch of big children (or small adults, either way--) not
quite yet grasping the concept that trolls needn't be fed.  & thus we
reply, & reply, with the vain hope to be the superhero of the day.

i'm sure we'd be a hit at the UN.

i suggest you try the digest version.

have a nice day
~ david