Re: [microsound] Audiomedia III card w/ ProTools FREE?

Reading the Pro Tools FREE 5.0.1 pdf it says it only supports the
Audiomedia III on Win 98 SE.
The Toolbox is like $400.00 or $500.00?
That may be the best way to go since you get the LE software and I dont
really need a lot on audio ins for the music I'm making.