Re: [microsound] Modsquare Remix Contest #2

Hello. I would like to submit my piece for the Peter Edwards remix contest.

It's at:

http://ben.munat.com/music/bangabell-yukster-peter_edwards_remix.mp3

The mp3 is vbr... hope that's okay. It's about 2:40 and I only used the
provided sounds... with judicious chopping, stretching, warping and
effecting.  ;o)

Feel free to browse my site too. I just finished it the other day.

thanks,

http://ben.munat.com/

(note that there is no link on my site to the edwards remix piece; use
the link above)