From: j.frede [mailto:jfrede@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, February 02, 2003 6:42 PM
To: microsound; lowercase-sound@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx;
phonography@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; electroacoustic@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [microsound] [live] Brandon LaBelle - Achim Wollscheid -
j.frede - feb.11th 2003

[apologies for cross-posting]

this performance should be interesting, if your in the Los Angeles area
you should check it out.
and be sure to introduce yourself, its always great to meet other list
members.
j.frede

-----
"Chain of Events"
a collaborative performance by
Brandon LaBelle - Achim Wollscheid - j.frede

February 11th [tuesday], 2003  -  8pm  - $5 donation

"Chain of Events" is a collaborative performance where individual works
are
made but elements within an extended event. Each artist will perform for
short time, until the next artist follows, feeding off, referring to,
refracting or disrupting the audio of the first. This procedural "chain"
will
continue until the piece has "circulated" beyond any recognizable trace.
An
audible "exquisite corpse", the final work will multiply perspectives
onto the
auratic.

GALLERY ASTO
923 E 3RD ST. #107
LOS ANGELES, CA 90013
www.artst.org
(the gallery is located across from SCI-ARC)

please visit mapquest for directions and map
http://www.mapquest.com

for more info please contact
j.frede
current location:los angeles