Re: [microsound] Music + visual symbiosis

I guess you're right about their recent release being a little, I wouldn't
say mediocre, but out of sync with the rest of the world and not very
catchy. But I think the complexity of the sounds is often impressing in what
they do now and I was deeply hypnotised by the video which is a multimedia
masterpiece from my point of view... but also, maybe was I too high...
8O  <- Can you see the little ecstatic character?

http://fr.ca.search.msn.com/