Re: [microsound] aesthetics of failure

uff... maestr0rar0@xxxxxxxx still have mouth...

i promise to be a nice guy,
never write in spanish (no more mamporrero, no more
destripaterrones, no more estripagurriatos...)
never use again jusep torres campalans or cascona
again...
never mentioned the word t-shirt
or the word self-promotion

but
please...keep my in your list!!

tenkiu

maestr0mal0

uhoh... seems mr administrator close goga and me,