Basta muchachos.

so to maintain this fantastic list we must say design
is so nice? or just to shut up? or just to say
beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee?... that's
communication!!!

No Jusep, pero entiendo que los muchachos se enojen. Is not that we=20
must praise somebody especially, but if we don=B4t colaborate with sage =20=

mail is  senseless to keep on posting. It=B4s very easy being sarcastic=20=

after Nietzsche and 20 century desilussion, but the point is what we=20
gonna say... It=B4s not easy for me to explain cause english is not my=20=

first language. Play smart and be critical is necessary, but what=20
else... I mean, your theory? your sound work? I (and I think we all)=20
would like more to hear about it. Don=B4t take it personal,it=B4s just =
that=20
as Trace I worry about the worthless discussions that take half of the=20=

diggest.
Why don=B4t you post some links to your work? Please self promo =
yourself,=20
share the music.