Re: [microsound] live-set

hi,

thanks, i'm glad you like it.. :)

i mainly use one of my synths (this time a waldorf microwave xt), a hardware
sequencer + a hard_disk-recorder, wich takes care of the rhythms..
so the set was partially pre-programmed/recorded, so i can fade tones &
loops in or out when the set evolves, and tweak the sounds thanks to the
xt's great hands-on configuration..

in a live-situation i don't use any software yet, but i guess it's just a
matter of time before the ease of carrying a laptop instead of heavy cases
catches up on me..  :)

greets,
peter

--