ZEROGLAB NANOFESTIVAL

--MS_Mac_OE_3127631970_420100_MIME_Part

ZEROGLAB - NANOFESTIVAL #001 - REMINDER
13:42 9-2-2003

Deadline for submissions: (+/-) 15 February 2003.
We are as flexible as possible with this deadline.

Nanofestival v.01 is a international, no-budget, on-line art festival for
extreme
short (!max. 10 sec.!) web movies  and software art.
The event is organized by ZEROGLAB, an independent digital art-lab
in Rotterdam. < http://www.xs4all.nl/~are >

THE THEME OF THE FESTIVAL THIS TIME =3D AUTOMAT
(the next theme =3D HOLE)

We are planning Nanofestival as a fast sequence of events, with a different
theme every time.

The contributed works are going to be screened at the the AUTOMAT event in
ZECHS in The Hague on

30 March 2003. The ZECHS event is organized by the contextual
architect/design studio  v.l.n.r.
< http://www.vlnr.info/ >

Beside web movies we accept contributions for the following softwares /
programming
languages:
pd (pure data)
jmax
proce55ing
web3d / vrml
html
java
java script

Before submitting works, please read the full text at our website:
< http://www.xs4all.nl/~are/html/call.html >

ZEROGLAB NANOFESTIVAL
K=E1roly T=F3th / nanofestival@xxxxxxxxx
www.xs4all.nl/~are/html/nano.html

--MS_Mac_OE_3127631970_420100_MIME_Part--