Re: [microsound] Fish n[OT?] good for undisclosed noise artists

That's fascinating.  On Sunday as a friend and I were playing quietly with
delay loops a crow landed on my deck and started cawing at us.  I couldn't
tell if he was scolding us or singing along but it never crossed my mind
that he might be bootlegging our performance.