Re: [microsound] {OT} Headphones....

> I was wondering if someone might have a recommendation for a good pair of
> headphones that I could use in place of a set of monitor speakers.

For a descent headphone i'd recommend AKG, especially the k.401 or k.501..
I tested loads of headphones, ranging from quite cheap to pretty expensive,
but these suit me best..

But for monitoring/reference listening, I would NEVER use any pair of
headphones though.. imho, it just isn't working. Nothing beats a nice pair
of nearfields, especially during a mixdown of mastering-session..

greetings,
Peter

--
                  { http://www.formatt.info .