Re: [microsound] [OT] Philip Glass

I don=B9t know if this kind of posting is kosher, but it sure seems relevant
to the thread...

Ive got a really nice "La belle et la bete: an opera for ensemble and film
by..." poster in a really nice frame and hand signed by philip glass. Its
big, about 41" by 31". Its a bit too big for my current living situation an=
I need to get rid of it, but can't bear to just put it out on the street.
Anyone want it? NYC local would be preferable as shipping will be expensive=
,
but if you don=B9t mind paying shipping, I don=B9t mind doing it. Barter?
Books/cds/money?  Would sure like a copy of the microsound bookclub
book...Email me off-list of course...
Feel free to wrist-slap if this kind of posting is frowned upon. Just
figured someone here might be interested in this type of thing.

..mike/=20