possible NYC gigs in April

Sorry about the crossposting.  I will be in NYC the week of April 23-27,
and I'm hoping to book some gigs while I'm there.  There's a possibility
that Andrew Hayleck might come up from Baltimore that week to join me.
I'm still waiting to hear back from my friends who own Yabby in
Williamsburg, so that's a possibility.  Back in the day I used to live
right across the street from Galapagos (I watched them gut and build
that space) and what is now Northsix--Galapagos seems to go for the
multi-media/world music/cabaret thing, however, and Northsix is a rawk
club.

I checked DJ Spinoza's yahoogroups NYC calendar, and I'm going to try
Phonomena at Subtonic on Thursday, and I'll try to drop in on the Open
Loop on Saturday at Chama.  Unfortunately, I'll be flying out Sunday
evening, so I'll miss Share at openair.

Any suggestions on venues or organizers (or existing gigs that I could
drop into) would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

G.

http://www.csulb.edu/~gbach