Re: [microsound] [ot] bomb california?

well its 2003 and I've yet to have a robot bring me a beer.

I'm not sure how that fits into the scheme of things, but
damnit, I should have a robot-friend by now.  my computer
just uses me for my musical ideas, and might I say its
getting the shit end of the shit.

At 9:24 AM -0800 2/17/03, ben nevile wrote:
>>yikes! no!...that's not a good idea since a lot of the
progressive
>>intelligence in the US happens to located in California!
>

>then what's with all the freeways?   :)

That was perpetrated by the "petro-regressives."