From: <XStreamRadio@xxxxxxx>
To: <microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 17, 2003 7:24 PM
Subject: Re: [microsound] listmembers music

Dans un e-mail daté du 17/02/2003 18:18:03 Paris, Madrid,
r3dshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx a écrit :

> I know some of you must make music.  I want to hear it.
>
> bridge the chasm between my ears and your music

try this:

http://www.mou-lips.com/
http://www.sanfocahotel.com/
http://fabriquedecouleurs.dysk.net/
http://phoenelai.tripod.com/
http://logoplasm.vze.com/
http://www.quietamerican.org/
http://www.punck.net/

they are great artists and nice people.

[ http://xstreamradio.free.fr ]
[ Now playing: David Grubbs - Don't Say It ]