Re: [microsound] bart (try Chicago!) Dauby/Koner also!

Christopher Sorg writes:

> When I visited Seattle I also felt that the bus travel was pretty
decent.

Yes, being that I use it nearly everyday, I can vouch for that. Even
though there's plenty of room for improvement, it's still miles better
than many of the other cities' bus systems (or lack thereof) I've seen in
the US. And as far as BART, I actually found it to be quite nice to use,
but then again I was only visiting and not on any kind of schedule to
notice any problems.

Best, Dale
By the way, not to change the subject, but for those who have followed
the work of Thomas Koner and Yannick Dauby, you are in for a major treat
(imho). I just heard an advance copy of one of the discs featuring the
collaboration of Dauby & Koner from the upcoming Mille Plateaux double cd
release called Zyklop and it's quite remarkable. Highly recommended!

Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com