futurismo! and fascist propaganda

here is a good reading about fascism.... better call "friendly fascism"
http://www.radio4all.org/anarchy/gross.html

Also i have a question:  is really Bush the president?.... no... he is
not the president... he is just a puppet handle by the oil industry and
the ultra extremist white christians.... for me bush is the christian
Bin Laden.... I can say that,  in my country we are living the Bush
terror day by day, we had this year at least 5 coup d'etat supported by
CIA against a 3 times constitutional elected president, just be cause
they want our oil company call PDVSA... so...

God bless the real america ( from patagonia to rio grande )

:-) peace for all