Avis a la population!!!

Saloooote all the microsounder's....what's up???

  An idea crossed my mind this night by looking at "Monthy Python"!!! =

I would like to make in my emission many special on the other emissions
"digitalosound"!!! thus I would like to know if people of this forum woul=
agree to make you speak about you in the emission with an extract of your=

emission?
Send me your show in CD or K7(not in MD,please)...at:
RADIO BETON/Electrons libres
90 avenue Maginot
37100 Tours

Voila!!!

musikexperience recordings vs wwilko =

Le vendredi 21 f=E9vrier 2003 au Lieu Unique =E0 Nantes
 =

Tlone   live + videos =

Groupgris   live + videos =

+  Daa dj selector =