Gastro Intestinal Microsound Fun

A GREAT WAY TO PASS THE TIME IN BED IF YOU CANNOT SLEEP

1.
===
Buy a stethoscope.  I found my fluoro yellow uv-active
one at a nurse supply store.

2.
===
Eat some food.  The less your stomach likes it the better.

3.
===
Get ready for bed

4.
===
While laying in bed, use the stethoscope earlier to listen to
your stomach battling with food.  If you are a really big
microsound fan, you may find an urge to fondle yourself.
Enjoy!

5.
===
Make sure you remove the stethoscope before you fall
asleep ... you may hurt yourself in your sleep with them on.

I'm sure people have used this technique for recordings ... anyone care to
name some projects?