microsound

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D70A16.D820B760

Hello everyone,
I have been told of this list from Gus, Granuloid 666 or Horror Media or =
N0-age Records. http://n0-age.shorturl.com  I am also friends of =
Monobond http://www.mindwerk.dk/pale_mother.=20

My project is called DeepGrave Min Og Dog.  I'll tell a little about =
myself.
I began making electronic music in 96 with my sc-50 and some technics =
sequencer.  I've been in a few bands and I got tired of the industrial =
scene.  Alone in 2001 with a few keyboards I began dropping current =
rules of music making.  I found love in improvisation and analog modular =
patching.  Now I am getting tired of my current methods of music making =
and don't know what I am evolving into.  I really want to work with =
people and not just be a loner.  Maybe I use music to fulfill my social =
needs and that is wrong, I do not know.  All in all, I use my music in =
DeepGrave to reprogram my thinking back to normal kind of like =
Individual Totem.  I used to live in Italy and there I went ballistic.  =
I want to gain control again and when I get to that point I plan to =
begin making more loops and sampling and composition again with learned =
improvised techniques.  Right now I do a form of analog therapy with =
knobs and pedals and buttons.  I need help. =20

Sage

------=_NextPart_000_0011_01D70A16.D820B760--