Re: [microsound] audio interface cards for real time processing

"Had John Cage lived to see the prevalence and power of today's
computer-based music creation and audio editing system, it wouldn't surprise
me if he would have taken advantage of it" ...

Your email is interesting though ... what kind of sound one is creating when
"playing" the devil's advocate ?