RE: [microsound] wigout errors

hi, renick

i also had the same problems you describe.
i finally applied the "trial & error" strategies and it worked fine. i'm
working in W98, and there were some configurations that simply didn't
worked. i've messed around with the parameters and it worked fine; so i did
what wigout let me to (i took it as a kind of "software censorship") don't
know what went wrong.

BTW: i've got the "plot" for my PI PROJECT contribution. Q: does it have to
be done with wigout sounds only? hope answer is "no", just for the reasons
i've mentioned before. besides, i want to produce the samples with different
software this time, maybe PureData.

best,

<crlos>

¡Internet GRATIS es Yahoo! Conexión!