re: Album of the Year (thank you)

On Thu, 27 Feb 2003, r3dshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> congrats Andrew!
>
> album of the year!! yay!
>
> I'd like to hear your album, along with those of your
> fellow nominees.  I bet there is some great stuff in
> there...

> ELECTRONICA ALBUM OF THE YEAR
>
> Akufen http://force-inc.com
> Eloi Brunelle http://eloibrunelle.com
> Andrew Duke see sig
> Mossman vs. Mr. Tsunami (not sure)
> Oeuf Korreckt http://notype.com

Thank you, Joe. I put the URLs that I know for the
artists above. You can hear some of my stuff via the
URLs in my sig. I record in a variety of styles, but
the majority of my music, regardless of style, is
composed from sounds I've created primarily from field
recordings. Take care. Andrew

albums out now: Sprung (http://bip-hop.com)
*Canadian electronica album of the year nominee*
More Destructive Than Organized
(http://staalplaat.com)
Highest Common Denominator (http://pieheadrecords.com)
Physical and Mental Health (http://dialrecords.com)
74'02 (split with Hypo) (http://tsunami-addiction.com)
check Cognition (http://techno.ca/cognition)
for upcoming appearance and release updates