Re: [microsound] this list is the most banal disinteresting one that i've eve...

--part1_39.34cbe791.2b92b4ef_boundary

....And another thing. Since when does the wish to have a community a bad
thing? Why does "Being social" detract from music? Since when was music a
thing that people weren't social about? And on a final note...who the hell
has a social life constructed from a bunch of emails routed around? It's not
like we have shorn the intellectual life of the Internet for all the
scintillating gossip and fun that comes from staring at a screen. Eh, I don't
think that this whole list should be condemned nor do I think that it's the
sort of thing that musical revolutions are constructed around. Don't take
yourself so seriously.

--part1_39.34cbe791.2b92b4ef_boundary--