Re: [microsound] ovalprocess info

> but anybody have some info about OVALPROCESS ?
> the software created by Richard Ross and Markus Popp (Oval)
>
> in all this time i find only this:
> http://wecurious.com/portfolio/work/ovalprocess/process.html
I've seen the Ovalprocess-terminal, and it features almost exactly the same software as the one on this link. To be honest, I forgot the exact price of such a terminal, but the finnish was quite 'cheap' for such an expencive box..  Basicly, it was an Apple G4 Cube built in a see-through plastic case on  wheels..
I'm not sure whether the software is sold seperatly..

http://users.skynet.be/kunstencentrumbelgie/programma/expo/ROMBOUTS.html (info in dutch)

greetings,
peter

--