Re: [microsound] akufen

again there is a lot of similar sounding music in general laptop or other
wise... I think the problem is more about not enough people out there
tring new things... to many people who hear a record and decide ok I want
to make music like this, instead of making music for making music sake.
I see it happening in almost every musical style... how many green day or
pearl jam sound alikes are there out there?
its really simple its not the tools its the attitude the creativity of the
artist making the music...