[correction] call for ALL talent: pirate radio webcast

hey everyone,

apologies for another intrusion.  but i'm changing to the guest slot
requirements for the show:  *anyone* can do the "submit a mix" option.
while i'd prefer to have some live/in person guests, i don't want to
discourage anyone because of geography/availability on a thursday, etc.
that said, anyone who is interested in having some original material (in
continuous mix form) played on the show should get in touch.

thanks and regards,
asg

> > i host monthly webcast on a pirate radio station (sf liberaiton radio)
here in sf and i was wondering if any of you would be interested in
appearing as guests on the show.  i'm open to having you play live, play
your tracks/recordings or other favorite (other artist) tracks, or submit a
mix, whatever -- either way, we can discuss details off-list.  as info:  the
show is called "your blue room" and i host every third thursday of the month
from 9-11pm pst.

> > +
> >
> > future dates are (all thurs):
> >
> > march 20
> > april 17
> > may 15
> >
> > a little background:  while the show hasn't been entirely devoted to
microsound, it's been slowly evolving over the (2.5+) years i've been doing
it -- and i'd like to devote (at least) the next 3 shows to the local sf
microsound scene.  to give you a little taste of where my show's been
heading lately:

> > tracks from feb 2003 broadcast:
> > http://www.sdrproductions.com/ybr/tracks.html#022003
> >
> > tracks + mp3 clip of my show w/microsound's own NUUK (nov 2002):
> > http://www.sdrproductions.com/ybr/tracks.html#112102
> >
> > +
> >
> > again, email me off-list if interested and we'll take it from there.  i
will, of course, keep the list updated on the show schedule once the slots
are finalized.