Re: [microsound] Audio Hijack

If you like AudioHijack but don't like that it launches the app you
want to record from (meaning you have to premeditate ripping audio,
which sucks if you're listening to net radio and suddenly hear
something you want), check out the WireTap beta
(http://www.ambrosiasw.com/webboard/Forum1/HTML/001158.html).  Just
went out to testers (like yours truly) today, and I think it's hype.
None of the DSP/VST stuff that AudioHijack does, but I never found all
that useful.  You can fine up WireTap whenever and rip what's playing,
easy as that.  And it's free, which AudioHijack definitely is not.
Enjoy.

Alexander F Payne   |   http://www.al3x.net/