Re: [microsound] "Academic" computer music?

ph!L  writes:

> I have been looking everywhere for recordings of pieces made with
> Koenig's SSP. Is that what you are referring to?

Nope, I don't think so because all but one of the pieces I have by him
are from around 1955 to 1969, with one other piece called Output being
created in 1979 but possibly using a different program if I'm not
mistaken. For those who aren't aware, Koenig's SSP program was created
around 1971/72.
Best, Dale
Dale Lloyd:  http://www.and-oar.org/dalelloyd.html

and/OAR:  http://www.and-oar.org/