Re: [microsound] Open Mind CD

yeah plus the ikeda track is not downloadable.
ah well...

-thad

--- mike <mikerosenthal2002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Its a bit of a chore to actually get to the mp3s
> from the flash page, and
> option(right) clicking on the "download" links just
> brings up the flash
> settings instead of options to download. I'd like to
> download all the tracks
> and burn them to disc. Anyone know how to get the
> directory listing or
> something like that?
>
> .mike/
>
> > Open Mind is a new CD featuring Japanese sound and
> media artists,
> > including Keiichiro Shibuya, Kozo Inada, Masami
> Akita, Takamasa
> > Aoki, miroque, portable[k]ommunity and NUMB. The
> content of this
> > CD is available for download from the Mori Art
> Museum website.
> >
> > Info:
> > http://www.mori.art.museum

> For additional commands, e-mail:
> microsound-help@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> website: http://www.microsound.org

=====
Thad Biggerstaff  ~ReSource~  daht73@xxxxxxxxx

"Not to forget, I 'museumize' myself; so that then I pay myself a visit and find me again in all the relics, to hand down memories from one to the other, like a genealogical tree, as if it were morning!" - Massimo Toniutti

"Everything is a sign of something greater than itself." - a friend