Re: [microsound] check out some good music

for folky microsound check out the accelera deck side project "Your
Favorite Horse"
oval/mego-esque meets red house painters, and codeine
"I Would Close My Eyes But All I See Is The Massacre" CDR (Piehead
Records)
"Makeshift Stars For Railway Cars" 2x8" (Sonic Syrup)
"Everyday Magic" CD/LP (Enraptured)