[no subject]

>Anyone know of software or things to allow one to sonify network traffic
>going through a particular server or something? I did a search for
>"sonify network traffic" but didn't find much.

You might be interested in the software engine that Alex Galloway produced.
It is called Carnivore. It taps into all local networks and spits out raw
data which you can take and represent visually, sonically, or mechanically
as you wish. Get in touch with him, in the past he exhibited those G.I.s at
ars electronica etc...

He is part of the RSG which stands for Radical software group, I am not sure
about the website but I know it exists...

fatih.