Re: [microsound] music from Iraq?

altho i couldnt cite sources, i've come across a
number of articles mentioning the exsistance of
internet cafes in baghdad, as well as students
interest in software... while this may be exceedingly
vague, it at least shuns the popular notion that iraq
is completely backwards socialy due to their
leadership -