Pop Media Interface | More Hit than Machine

> "Our HSS (Hit Song Science) technology takes
> the analyzed data and overlays extra parameters
> relating to the commercial success of the music.
> These parameters are data such as total sales,
> highest chart position, date of release and others."

I want this software, it's like a warped android oscilliscope for mimicing
human behavioral responses .  Like a genetic algorithm of some sort.  Can
you feed it anything you want?  Could I test my cats reactions to different
pieces of music and then compose for kitty?  How about a concert where every
ticket holder gets to feed in a few of their favorite songs/noises, then the
artist could use the patterns and results to put together a live show
specifically tailored to the crowd.  Then you sync up the music with heart
monitors and EKGs attached to each person.  Of course the differences in
musical tastes in the crowd along with varying reactions would produce
fascinating results.  If it's a program that allows you to find unseen
patterns in audio data, then it's hardly being used to its full potential.

Rob