sci-fi cinema and music

my favourite sci-fi soundtrack is The Forbidden Planet by Louis and Bebe Barron
you might want to try to buy a copy of the Brainbox containing 5 CDs + a book
dedicated to sci-fi music / B movies. Out on Norton records, from USA.

http://www.earational.org/

go to the 2003 program, click on squares and names of people playing the festival
will appear. on my name will open a window and an extract of me DJing "Forbidden
Planet" stuff will start so that you have a precise idea. The whole album is amazing
and well worth tracking down.

philippe

| 0000 \\\\.. \\\\ __  http://www.bip-hop.com  _---| 0000 \\\\..\\\\
==> contemporary electronica challenging the ears and the mind