Re: [microsound] sci fi cinema

Since it's been mention I thought I'd say that the Sci-Fi channel is playing
THX1138 at 4am EST.  So if you're up... or you would just set up the old VCR
(or whatever strange devices list members have for recording and
reprocessing the boob tube.)
Rob

> I recall a scene where THX1138(Robert Duvall) is watching a music video on
holographic television. I believe it was a dance performance with what I'm
guessing was African tribal music.