Re: [microsound] [microsound OT POL] 'It's Not about Oil orIraq...'

right, so lets just make all mailing lists the "rant about
iraq" and forget the reasons why they exist in the
firstplace.  Why should I have to delete emails because
you're not disciplined enough to keep things on topic?

now I have to alter my lifestyle to compensate for others
shortcomings?

excellent choice of logic.

The continuing rhetoric about these OT posts is much more
to complain about than an informative opinion about Iraq.
 If it says OT you have the choice to delete without
reading.  Besides, it's only war.

xoxoxo,

St. Pat

"Learning should not quench the thirst for knowledge,
rather cause one to become more thirsty."

<microsound@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>CC: <r3dshift@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [microsound] [microsound OT POL] 'It's Not
about Oil orIraq...'