Re: [microsound] [microsound OT POL] 'It's Not about Oil or Iraq...'

r3dshift writes:
> it was a rhetorical question.  you added "OT" to the
> subject line, yet you sent it on to the list anyways.
>  There are mailing lists for world events, wars, religions,
> hobbies, and microsound.  this is the microsound one.
>
> I can recommend some good mailing lists if you're looking
> to talk about iraq, ect

Obviously Tobias can speak for himself, but
1) his comment was at the end of his e-mail as an aside statement.
2) since you are a relatively new group member, you obviously don't know
that most topics are fair game on this forum and have been so for several
years.
3) and yes, please remember to check your cc box before hitting "send" in
your haste to post uninformed and somewhat banal e-mails that I'm sure
that the 1000 plus members of this group do not wish to see twice over
every time.
Thanks for understanding, Dale

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com