micropolitics

microsounders,

since this list was set up to discuss all things philosophical, aesthetic
and digital/post-digital/microsound (or whatever sounds good today) I don't
think there is any need to separate politics and the creation of music on
this list...if you want something less philosophically rigorous and more
about cool new software and gear then I suggest you try another list...

but if you are interested in music and politics I can suggest reading
"Noise" by Jacques Attali or 'Society of the Spectacle' by Guy Debord
<http://www.bopsecrets.org/SI/debord/index.htm> to get a bearing on how
politics and music intersect...

any other recommendations for list members?

KIM