Infiltrate 5.0

http://www.colombiasupport.net/
http://www.colombiareport.org/

In 1999, Pl3x, a local design and print company, together
with various organizations among the urban and experimental
electronic community had formed the first annual Infiltrate
1.0 in Miami. Infiltrate was held on March 23, the opening
day of the infamous Winter Music Conference as an act of
defiance. We gained access to and attached ourselves to the
largest electronic music beach festival ever held in South
Beach, known as the Ultra Beach festival (which is a 2 block
long event on the beach itself). This beach festival has
become the head of the beast if you will for what this
conference represents, showcasing strictly huge commercial
and mainstream acts. Pl3x secured a large vending spot and
instead of selling anything a large sound system was brought
in and invited some of the most respected underground
talents from Miami and around the world to stop by. Talents
that would normally shunned by both Ultra and the conference
in general.  This covert and subversive act was in reaction
to the fact that Miami has a wealth of talented musicians
and innovative labels that are also ignored during this
conference, yet everything is held here in our hometown. The
concept was rather to ignore it or just wave our angry fists
at it, was to become a parasite within the underbelly of the
beast and feed off it for the advancement of out cause. Pl3x
and Miami?s underground took action and now the aural virus
known as Infiltrate has since spread.  The goal is to
spread, until the host feels the symptoms of our underground
rebellion here in Miami. 5 years later, we?re still here.
Wishing we go away won?t stop it......

presented by Counterflow and Beta Bodega

5th ANNUAL: INFILTRATE 5.0 (5 years of resistance)

SATURDAY MARCH 22, 2003

THEY FELT VIOLATED
no vip, no badges, no bullshit
Miami, USA

please check the website daily for updates in line up and
information: www.infiltrate.info

SPECIAL MYSTERY GUEST WE CAN?T ANNOUNCE and.....
sadat x (brand nubian)
asheru blue black (unspoken heard)
beta bodega coalition
counterflow crew: manuvers, induce and muet
pase rock of the five deez
cyne
stones throw crew: madlib, peanut butter wolf and egon
supersoul and judah manson
evolver
machinedrum
egg foo young (secret frequency crew)
panda one
mystic
soarse spoken
otto "el santo" von schirach
the musique concrete ensemble
dan doormouse
dave ghetto
aura
polaris
diamond ice
serum
seven star
spacek
o9
richie devine
meggablockx
dj kaos
soloman spectrum
randy garcia
$ki-mall
vector weirdos (phoenecia and dino felipe)
titonton duvante
h.a.l.o. vessel
hologram
alex s
karakter
mta
queso
and many more to be announced..

fuck bush and his war

this event is 18+ with proper identification
doors open 9:59pm sharp
$10 and free giveaways before midnight (in other words, camp
out)
show up with conference badge or say you are on the
guestlist and get in for $25

SOHO LOUNGE
175 NE 36th & corner of NE 1st Court
(Miami Design District)
club phone: 305.576.1988
plenty of parking and tight security

questions?
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

www.betabodega.com
www.botanicadeljibaro.com
www.counterflowrecordings.com
www.m3rck.net
www.pl3x.com
www.metatronix.com
www.mustdelicious.com
www.schematic.net
www.cyne.net
www.counterpointgarments.com
www.schematic.net
www.rl66.com
www.algocentral.com
www.machinedrum.net
www.kristuitsalu.com
www.evolvermusic.com

sponsored by: betabodega, botanica del jibaro, counterflow,
merck, rice and beans, audio electric, must!delicious, metatronix,
schematic, etihad, counterpoint garments and rl66. oveseen by pl3x.