Re: Tariff

Rudy,

Falcata means "knife" in Turkish and Tariff means "sanction" in some
language (French?) Just to point that out, what a coincidence.

I would love you to (not) be in Baghdad right now with your own sons,
daughters and wife being bombarded by a certain Bush because your own
dictator fucks up the whole world equilibrium. I (don't) wish you could see
your own daughter killed with a bomb, her head exploding in front of your
eyes and her blood all over you. The reason?
Because some ignorant fat people in America "kinda" think we need to
overthrow the dictator and bring "democracy" in this country. Please take
your been-there-done-that arguments and your intellect and bring them to
your neighborhood in America where the songs of freedom roam over your head.
Like you said unless you live what those refugees and other Iraqis go
through, maybe it is better to defend them as humans only. I am not going to
provide info on statistics or government papers for you today. I just think
about my best friend having to do his army service this coming 18 months
starting last month. or the "funny looking arabic mustache man" in Iraq who
will see the shredding of his own family in front of his eyes in a matter of
seconds. I try to think about the eyes of the "handsome pilot" that will
drop those bombs on which he painted "don't fuck with America" with his
fellow G.I.'s minutes ago.

Today in the news: The biggest baddest bombardments of all time etc... How
are civilians going to run away from these bad-ass bombs? Forget your
tongue-in-cheek comments about what system is better for others. Get a grasp
on he fact that there is no good rule/system in this world. That is even
what your government believes in. In Turkey the "democratic" government said
no to US army. Guess what happened? U.S. army kept unloading our docks and
Powell voiced the U.S. government's dissapointment and said Turkey better
try to pass it again in the parliament. Is this the kinda rule you want in
Iraq?

You don't like my words do you? Does it sound like I am filled with anger?
Well, actually I am not, I marginalized myself to a point to make you feel
what it is like your life to be judged by "power-seekers",
"nothing-else-to-do sayers", "war-is-the-only option tellers" or plain "Nuke
the sand niggers" advocates.

And going below and reading you comments again. not to be disrespectful: You
are blatantly ignorant enough to tell somebody you will whack him. you also
say: did you ask anybody from eastern europe? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE
WOULD SUPPORT YOUR DIRTY ATTACK IF U.S. WAS NOT SUCH A BULLY? OR IF THERE
WAS NO FEAR OF BEING LEFT ASIDE BY THIS BULLY? I WOULD GUESS NONE,
DEFINITELY NONE IN EASTERN EUROPE. Communism is a bad thing but trust me no
one is clearly happy over in eastern europe they got rid of it, unless
this/her father runs a big business which he acquired through deals with
previous or current governments. The current system is no good, maybe better
for some but worse for most. and if there is people driving hummers around
you while you scratch the earth for bread, this is no freedom.

Here is another opinion on this list: How could people sign their record
company under their e-mails while talking about why a certain 500.000
children were killed etc...? How can people be in a state of mind to
advertise their latest MP3 releases or concerts after attacking each other
with blizzard comments? Or how can people ask about soundcards or software
while the world is going somewhere we do not wish to see. This time, it will
affect us all if things turn worse. Even Americans will be affected if there
is no healthy/wealthy individual in the rest of the world to purchase their
Powerbooks, and coca cola. And really, us, the darker rest of the world do
not think life must go on as usual in the U.S. anymore. And, if things
follow like they are, I think life in America will get closer to ours (the
mustached/ arabic/ camel riders/ communists/ the foreign evils/) sooner than
the next G4 update.

Fatih.