Re: [microsound] new projects, and projects in general.

In spite of possibly being "convicted" of trying to promote myself I offer
you the projects I have posted at www.noiseusse.org/projects.html

If anyone checks them out I would most certainly be open to feddback (i.e
if you think they suck you can tell me, but I think they're neat).

I am also interested in more microsound projects.  I often find it
inspiring to work with different kinds of source material than I would
usually come up with as well as hearing the varied results of all those
who participate.