war et al

ok...everyone is freaked out about what is taking place in the world right
now...and we all have our perspectives based on location, culture and
political persuasion...but as a music community I think that it's our
differences which unite us...that being said I also want to conjecture that
no matter what anyone might express about the war I sincerely doubt (or hope
anyway) that anyone believes war is good or that killing is morally
right...so although we are voicing our opinions lets remember that they are
primarily triggered by the world events taking place which we personally did
not vote for or agree to - although some list members might agree with
them...it is often our feelings of powerlessness/helplessness that makes us
anxious and to lead us to take the offense when sharing our opinions...

anyway, let's see if we can do something constructive with our energy and
work on a list project...

I have some ideas that I'm working on but decided to not make the new
project war related due to the very high anxiety that all people seem to be
experiencing right now...plus I am not really sure how to not trivialize the
war with a list project...so let me work on some ideas this weekend and I
will present it to the list on Monday...I will keep in mind that people
would like more time for this project which will fit in with my being in EU
for most of April...

peace,
KIM