Re: [microsound] Audio Apps on Virtual PC

>Just wondering if anyone has experience running PC audio
>programs on
>Virtual PC for Mac. I just bought an iBook and am wondering
>if I can now
>sell my PC desktop computer which I used to use for all my
>audio needs.

I don't think you'd be happy with the speed. Virtual PC is cool, but it's more suited for running MS Office than it is for serious audio ro graphics stuff. Why don't you sell the PC and use the proceeds to buy Mac versions of the software you use. There's lots of freeware/shareware out there that might do some of what you need.