Re: Free-speech?

I think "Nazism" and "Fascism" and "Extreme Right Wingism" or "plain
patriotism" are not political opinions, they are not respectable or
listenable opinions at all. They are sicknesses, they are disillusion of
belonging, they are disillusion of fear.

And yes, anybody in their right and healthy state of mind will have a
problem with your "opinions". Is it people like you who claim free for all?
"Freedom is justified with other's rights"
if you claim somebody needed to die because she did not "get the fuck out of
there" You do not know freedom, you defend oppression. So do not talk about
your rights of free speech. If you preach war or destruction, if you claim a
killing is justified, you are not freely speaking, you are attacking others'
rights, you are committing a crime that hopefully you will understand Joe.
Do not use this blanket of free speech for the illness that is ruining your
humanity.

I would e-mail this personally, but I thought it is an interest to the list
because of sights of some people claiming that "Fascism" falls under
"Free-speech". It does not, so doesn't "WANTING WAR".

fatih.