Re: [microsound] synths

I  use a decent modular analog synth with a Kenton interface driven by
either Cycling74:s Max and a Wacom tablet or ProTools. I also use the
same Max and Wacom setup with the MSP extensions. and sometimes I use
Reaktor or SuperCollider.

they work well together. the sound and the process is different, but I
cant say I prefer one over the other.