Re: [microsound] synths

i see a clear line between Napalm Death and Pita, and i like them both.
concerning world issues at hand i have enjoyed commentary and opinions from list
members, the links to alt media outlets have helped in forming a better picture.
doesnt seem any outlet is exempt from spinning a story in some way. i have found
it useful to be skeptical concerning all media. synth -vs- computer ? i have
done both and they are really different ways of working for me, like comparing
apples and oranges.