Re: [microsound] Re: war

Actually when you *join* the Army you volunteer to fight for the governments
cause.
All of the young men and women in Iraq are well trained to fight in combat
if you killed in the
line of duty, tough break.
Now if they start drafting people I would be against this war.

This will probably be my last response to this thread it's getting a bit
silly.
You either come to the conclusion whether it's a just war or not, agree or
disagree.